About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom. I have been married to my handsome and wonderful husband for over 14 years. Right now he's battling stomach/esophagus cancer. So I do my best to craft when I can. I have two wonderful boys. My oldest, Garett, is 24 and served 5 years in the Navy. He's been home since the beginning of the year (2014). We are very proud of him. My youngest, "DJ", is 13 and in the 8th grade. I have two Border Collie mix dogs (Koda and Rugu), one Calico cat (Hydie), one orange Tabby cat (Bosley), one Tea Cup Chihuahua (Gigi...I LOVE her sooo much), a Chiweinnie (Lily....sweetest dog ever), and a Jack Russell/Chihuahua (Connor....AAALL boy).

Friday, May 31, 2013

Winter in May

Friends with Flair Friday

It's been a few weeks since I've posted and I've been going through withdraws.  So here is one of my cards I finished.

I love the white on white look.  And especially a winter theme. It makes for a fresh crisp look...and it's really easy to plan out.

SUPPLIES:
Stamps-  Unity's Welcome Winter (Phrase)

Die Cuts- Memory Box (Orchard Tree Frame, Deer Trio, Resting Birds), Fiskars (Circle)

Misc- Stickles glitter glue, Silver Pigment Ink.

Current Challenges:
Unity Friends with Flair Friday
Simon Says Stamp Blog Challenges

15 comments:

  1. Cheryl, your card is beautiful, but I have to tell you, I'm having trouble with the winter theme. We can barely get spring started here in WI. Things are extremely late getting going. It's nearly June and the leaves are finally leafing out. The lilacs are usually done blooming by Mother's Day and they are just starting to bloom now. Winter? Not yet, please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful winter scene! Love the glittery moon and the red bird! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheryl, your card is so Beautiful!! I love the white on white! The diecuts are gorgeous and love the little bird addition in red. Absolutely Amazing!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is incredible! I love the white on white with the red bird. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous card! I have to agree with Julie! We are just hoping for some warmer weather in mn!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! I love all the texture and the white on white with a pop of red is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, how I love this! The white on white is indeed crisp and fresh. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG ~ This is gorgeous. Love all of the white on white with that little pop of red. Such a peaceful scene. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cheryl it is the first day of winter here so your card delights me - it would any season. Winter here is one sweater so I do not know cold!. The small red bird is perfect on your elegant white.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The card is stunning! I love the white on white.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love, love, love this card! I, too, love tone on tone. Your card looks so profefessional!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Sheryl! This card is stunning !!! Absolutely beautiful .. I would buy it for sure ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is... STUNNING! WOW. I am going to pin this for sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW! This is absolutely amazing! The details are perfect! Wow! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete