About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom. I have been married to my handsome and wonderful husband for over 14 years. Right now he's battling stomach/esophagus cancer. So I do my best to craft when I can. I have two wonderful boys. My oldest, Garett, is 24 and served 5 years in the Navy. He's been home since the beginning of the year (2014). We are very proud of him. My youngest, "DJ", is 13 and in the 8th grade. I have two Border Collie mix dogs (Koda and Rugu), one Calico cat (Hydie), one orange Tabby cat (Bosley), one Tea Cup Chihuahua (Gigi...I LOVE her sooo much), a Chiweinnie (Lily....sweetest dog ever), and a Jack Russell/Chihuahua (Connor....AAALL boy).

Friday, October 25, 2013

Leafy Poinsettia

Here's another quick and simple card I created using the Stamp of the Week Stamp Leaf{ing} Grateful.  I just colored 5 leaves red and 2 leaves green and assembled them into a poinsettia.  Add a yellow button for the center and a few sequins for a little shimmer and pop and BOOM!!  Another quick and simple Holiday card.


14 comments:

  1. Lovely card for the upcoming season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE how you turned the leaves into petals; beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so creative Sheryl - love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love being able to use a stampe multiple ways.
    Thanks for sharing.
    cindy f

    ReplyDelete
  5. what an awesome idea to build your own poinsettia! it looks beautiful
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an awesome idea to make your own poinsettia!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have been a busy lady this week, Sheryl. Love the dimension you've created with the poinsettia.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The card is creative and AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card! Love the large poinsettia! Great dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Clever use of the stamp. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete