About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom. I have been married to my handsome and wonderful husband for over 14 years. Right now he's battling stomach/esophagus cancer. So I do my best to craft when I can. I have two wonderful boys. My oldest, Garett, is 24 and served 5 years in the Navy. He's been home since the beginning of the year (2014). We are very proud of him. My youngest, "DJ", is 13 and in the 8th grade. I have two Border Collie mix dogs (Koda and Rugu), one Calico cat (Hydie), one orange Tabby cat (Bosley), one Tea Cup Chihuahua (Gigi...I LOVE her sooo much), a Chiweinnie (Lily....sweetest dog ever), and a Jack Russell/Chihuahua (Connor....AAALL boy).

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Feel the Joy

This card was made using Unity's Stamp of the Week "Simple Snowman Joy".  The snowflake is from Obsession Impression.  And the papers I used is from DCWV the Winter matstack.  The hat trim is Flower Soft Polar White.  Joy was embossed with Zing blue glitter embossing powder.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great week ahead.

Current Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Blog Challenge
upcoming Friday
Unity's Friends with Flair

15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Sheryl, love that sweet image and the embossing looks fab.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What warm and sweet snowman! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love the purple and blue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the color combo on this one, Sheryl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! I love the teal and purple!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is pretty in the nontraditional colors for the holidays. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the snowman and the turquoise and purple together...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another cute card, love the color combo especially! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable! The colors are so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. They just announced the other day, that the Radiant Orchid is the color of the year 2014. You have that covered! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card! Love the non-traditional colors and the flower soft on the snowman's hat is a fun touch!

    ReplyDelete