About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom. I have been married to my handsome and wonderful husband for over 14 years. Right now he's battling stomach/esophagus cancer. So I do my best to craft when I can. I have two wonderful boys. My oldest, Garett, is 24 and served 5 years in the Navy. He's been home since the beginning of the year (2014). We are very proud of him. My youngest, "DJ", is 13 and in the 8th grade. I have two Border Collie mix dogs (Koda and Rugu), one Calico cat (Hydie), one orange Tabby cat (Bosley), one Tea Cup Chihuahua (Gigi...I LOVE her sooo much), a Chiweinnie (Lily....sweetest dog ever), and a Jack Russell/Chihuahua (Connor....AAALL boy).

Friday, February 7, 2014

Chicky Chick Chick

I can't believe it's Friday again.  I hope those that are in extreme cold are staying warm.  It's been quite cold here (-10 to -30).  My poor little teacup Chihuahua barely gets out to pee and on her way back she is frozen in her tracks.  I have to rescue her and bring her back in under my warm coat.  LOL.

Anyway...my card project for this week is a card set using the Unity Chick stamps.  I haven't had a chance yet to use the Chick with the balloons, but it will go with this collection.  But here are two of them:  Chick in the Rain and You Crack Me Up.




Thank you for stopping by.  Hope everyone has a marvelous weekend.  Chirp chirp!!

15 comments:

  1. Sheryl these are fabulous. I haven't inked mine yet but I really appreciated your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, Sheryl, these cards are darling - the chicks are sooooo cute!! Love them so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable cards, Sheryl. I used the rainy chickie today too. Super cute image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheryl, these are so so cute! LOVE all the chickies!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so bright and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute cards. Definitely has the SPRING feeling. I am so done with winter. TFS the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute cards! i wish it was spring here! your poor little chi, my pom feels the same way... i have to carry her home cuz she doesn't dare touch her precious paws on the ice!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sheryl, these are bright and beautiful with the little chicks. So sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! Love the bright and cheerful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah, springtime colors! I'm craving them about now. We're having the cold stuff here, too. Your cards inspire me that warmer weather is ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely oozing cuteness! Surely brightens up the day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. They are both so colorful and make me want to smile. Awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What adorable cards! I love the Easter colors and the coloring on those chicks is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, these are so adorable! What lucky Unity stamps to get imked up so quickly!

    ReplyDelete