About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom. I have been married to my handsome and wonderful husband for over 14 years. Right now he's battling stomach/esophagus cancer. So I do my best to craft when I can. I have two wonderful boys. My oldest, Garett, is 24 and served 5 years in the Navy. He's been home since the beginning of the year (2014). We are very proud of him. My youngest, "DJ", is 13 and in the 8th grade. I have two Border Collie mix dogs (Koda and Rugu), one Calico cat (Hydie), one orange Tabby cat (Bosley), one Tea Cup Chihuahua (Gigi...I LOVE her sooo much), a Chiweinnie (Lily....sweetest dog ever), and a Jack Russell/Chihuahua (Connor....AAALL boy).

Friday, March 21, 2014

Beautiful Birthday

Happy Friends with Flair Friday

I'm so excited for this week...so many new things happening.  I'll post more about it next week when we get our poop in a group...but it's coming along nicely.

My card for this week is a birthday card using Donna Downey's Insightful Meadows, the butterfly from the January 2014 KOM, and the Happy Birthday from the single little phrases.  I stamped the butterfly using VersaMark Dazzle Watermark Ink and embossed it with clear glitter embossing powder.  I love this embossing powder and will be very sad when I run out as the company is no longer in business :(

Anyway...I hope you enjoy your weekend.  We are supposed to get snow tomorrow after having a nice day of 60 degrees today.  LOL.  Take care.

13 comments:

  1. This card is stunning. So many bright colours. Just what we need after this LONG winter. Love the colour scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty :)
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very pretty :)
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sparkle on that butterfly is POW! WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card! love all the different embossing powders. hope the snow stays away for your weekend! this winter is getting out of control lol
    -Rachel
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous colors. I'm glad to live in TX. You used a cold word there. LOL. Hugs--Patti

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful colours on this card, Sheryl!! It's Gorgeous!! Stay warm... and take care!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Sheryl, love the colorful background.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful! I love the colors and the stamps you used.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, love it! I had to chuckle at your saying, "getting your poop in a group" - I think I'll have to start using that! Hope the snow wasn't too bad!

    ReplyDelete