About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom. I have been married to my handsome and wonderful husband for over 14 years. Right now he's battling stomach/esophagus cancer. So I do my best to craft when I can. I have two wonderful boys. My oldest, Garett, is 24 and served 5 years in the Navy. He's been home since the beginning of the year (2014). We are very proud of him. My youngest, "DJ", is 13 and in the 8th grade. I have two Border Collie mix dogs (Koda and Rugu), one Calico cat (Hydie), one orange Tabby cat (Bosley), one Tea Cup Chihuahua (Gigi...I LOVE her sooo much), a Chiweinnie (Lily....sweetest dog ever), and a Jack Russell/Chihuahua (Connor....AAALL boy).

Friday, October 16, 2015

Fleece Navidad

Hello Friday Friends!!!

It's a crispy cool Friday here in Colorado and I just LOOOOOVE fall weather.  It gets me in the mood to start making my Christmas cards.  I had to take my son to his school today to pick up his trombone (no school today because of teacher meetings) and while I was waiting out front...I couldn't help but absorb myself in the beautiful colors of the trees.

Another reason I love fall.

Anyway...here is a card I made using Lift Me Up from Unity, of course.  I cut the lambs apart and added my own handmade Santa hat and made my own sentiment of Fleece Navidad.  I also added tiny heart rhinestones where the hearts are.  The "fleece" is actually white Flower Soft.  These little darlings make me smile eveery single time I look at them.  I hope you like my card.

Don't forget to leave a comment!!  
Have a GREAT weekend everyone


1 comment:

  1. Your pictures of the trees are awesome!! Love your card!!

    ReplyDelete